Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 1987-2013. First Editions. 13 volumes set complete. 504, 224, 286, 700, 580, 801, 794, 379, 348, 822, 511, 794, 687pp. Octavo [23.5 cm] Gray cloth head and foot bands over colored printed cloth. Titles on the backstrips. All volumes near fine.
- 'An American Prophet's Record: The Diaries and Journals of Joseph Smith' Edited by Scott H. Faulring.
- 'On the Potter's Wheel: The Diaries of Heber C. Kimball' Edited by Stanley B. Kimball.
- 'Letters from Exile: The Correspondence of Martha Hughes Cannon and Angus M. Cannon, 1886-1888' Edited by Constance L. Lieber and John Sillito.
- 'Church, State, and Politics: The Diaries of John Henry Smith' Edited by Jean Bickmore White.
- 'An Intimate Chronicle: The Journals of William Clayton' Edited by George D. Smith.
- 'A Ministry of Meetings: The Apostolic Diaries of Rudger Clawson' Edited by Stan Larson.
- 'In the World: The Diaries of Reed Smoot' Edited by Harvard S. Heath.
- 'Mormon Democrat: The Religious and Political Memoirs of James Henry Moyle' Edited by Gene A. Sessions.
- 'History's Apprentice: The Diaries of B.H. Roberts, 1880-1898' Edited by John Sillito.
- 'Danish Apostle: The Diaries of Anthon H. Lund, 1890-1921' Edited by John P. Hatch.
- 'In the President's Office: The Diaries of L. John Nuttall, 1879-1892' Edited by Jedediah S. Rogers.
- 'Candid Insights of a Mormon Apostle: The Diaries of Abraham H. Cannon, 1889-1895' Edited by Edward Leo Lyman.
- 'Cowboy Apostle: The Diaries of Anthony W. Ivins, 1875-1932' Edited by Elizabeth Oberdick Anderson. Item #6742
Complete set of this award-winning and collectible series. All volumes were limited to 500 copies.