Gresham, OR: Outlook Publishing Company, 1967. First Edition. 152pp. Duodecimo [20.5 cm] Green cloth with the title gilt on the front panel and backstrip. Near fine. Published for the Gresham Historical Society. Item #3789
"Gresham, located some twelve miles east of Portland, serve as the most important trade center for eastern Multnomah county and a portion of adjacent Clackamas county. the city was founded in 1852 by the Powell family, who had much to do with the development of the area, which was, in 1884, named for Walter Quinton Gresham, a United States Postmaster General. Municipal incorporation took place in 1905 and the city's population at that time was 365." - p.3.