Burbank, CA: Walt Disney Productions, 1951. 6 color posters [51 cm x 35.5 cm] in 'A' condition with no folds, holes or bends.
- 'How to Catch a Cold - Park yourself in a cool stiff breeze.'
- 'How to Catch a Cold - Stay out in the rain.'
- 'How to Catch a Cold - Pick it up form others.'
- 'How to Spread a Cold - Forget to cover coughs and sneezes!'
- 'How to Help Cure a Cold - Go to bed - get well faster.'
- 'How to Chase Cold Germs - Fight them with soap - water - sunshine.'. Item #3717
Promotional posters from Walt Disney for the public-health and educational animated short 'How to Catch a Cold' that was sponsored by Kleenex Tissues. This 10 minute short follows an average guy as he learns to fight a cold with help from 'Common Sense.' Directed by Hamilton Luske.