Salt Lake City: University of Utah Library, 1973-1995. First Editions. 14 volume set. 346,93,92,149,82,118,148,111,231,105,227,190,164,183pp. Octavos (varying sizes). Thirteen bound in full cloth. Owner's bookplate on the front pastedowns. All volumes Near fine in like jackets.
- 'A Mormon Mother: An Autobiography by Annie Clark Tanner.'
- 'Letters of Long Ago' by Agnes Just Reid. Inscribed by Brigham Madsen (editor) to Obert Tanner (sponsor).
- 'Dear Ellen: Two Mormon Women and Their Letters' by S. George Ellsworth.
- 'Twelve Mormon Homes: Visited in Succession on a Journey through Utah to Arizona' by Elizabeth Wood Kane.
- 'A Biography of Ezra Thompson Clark' by Annie Clark Tanner.
- 'An Army Wife on the Frontier: The Memoirs of Alice Blackwood Baldwin, 1867-1877.'
- 'A Governor's Wife on the Mining Frontier: The Letters of Mary Edgerton from Montana, 1863-1865.'
- 'The Genteel Gentile: Letters of Elizabeth Cumming, 1857-1858.'
- 'A Fragment: The Autobiography of Mary Jane Mount Tanner.'
- 'Diary of Brigham Young 1857.'
- 'A Forty-niner in Utah with the Stansbury Exploration of Great Salt Lake: Letter and Journals of John Hudson, 1848-1850.'
- 'A Basket of Chips: An Autobiography by James Taylor Harwood.'
- 'A Mormon Rebel: The Life and Travels of Frederick Gardiner.'
- 'A Gentile Account of Life in Utah's Dixie, 1872-73: Elizabeth Kane's St. George Journal.'. Item #1766
Highly regarded series, complete and in nice condition that was conceived to highlight the manuscript holdings of the Marriott Library's Special Collections division and to publish little-known works of high literary, as well as historical, value.